I write for various web portals, everything from travel related information based articles to opinion pieces. Many of these are written from a personal, observational, quirky, and where appropriate a 'fun' perspective and a few of the articles will also replicate content posted on my blog on this site.
I'm part of several web content communities including Constant Content, and Hub Pages.
If you like my style and want to commission me for YOUR blog or content for YOUR website there are various ways you can do this:
- Email me directly on email@example.com and we can come to some monetary arrangement
- Go to the Constant Content website and order an article/content from me directly
Just a note - the Hub Pages site is not 'free material' and content cannot be copied and used from this site. It's merely for information and showcasing my work.
Hope you enjoy my articles!
- A life of duty - A Queen's 60 years! - Celebrating and reflecting on the 60th anniversary of the Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II
LIFE AND MORE
- Top Tips for a (Slightly) Cheaper Christmas - helping you find ways to save pennies in the run up to and during the festive season
- Loneliness of the Homeworking Writer - some tips on working from home and maintaining a work/life balance!
- Enid Blyton - Stories, Stories, Stories - as the town in Beaconsfield in Buckinghamshire, UK celebrates the 75th anniversary of the arrival in the town of its most famous resident, I reflect on the legacy of the children's writer who influenced me from a young age
- London Tube Top Tips - The London Underground.....and how to come away (relatively) unscathed!
- Scrumdiddlyumptious: a deliciously delightful visit to the Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre - for lovers of Roald Dahl and children of all ages
- Superman's Native Home - Jersey, Channel Islands - wondering about where Henry Cavill (aka Superman) hails from?
- Moreton Island Mayhem - reporting on a MAD day spent on a sand island off Australia's East Coast!
- Waiting for Fairy Penguins - a fabulous evening watching the Penguin Parade at Phillip Island, Victoria, Australia